April 04, 2007

Dear Parent Who Wants Me To Keep Track Of Your Child's Intake And Outtake Of Fluids,

When they start paying me for being a nurse, social worker, counselor, scholar of all subjects and give me all the supplies I need for all of these things I do, I'll consider taking on another job as a human waste specialist.


No comments: